How to Make a Milkshake
The ingredients that you need to make a milkshake are:
4 cups vanilla ice cream
2 cups milk
4 teaspoons chocolate sauce (optional)
1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
Now, follow these steps to make a milkshake.
1. Place milkshake glasses into the freezer. Using cold
glasses will help the shake stay cool to give you time to
enjoy. Leave for up to an hour if possible.
2. Soften ice cream. It is easier to make a shake when the
ice cream is slightly soft. Take the ice cream out of the
freezer a few minutes before making your shake.
3. Place the ingredients into a blender. Mix the ice cream,
milk and added flavors into the blender. Blend on high
for one minute. Don’t leave in the blender for longer or
the shake will melt quickly.
4. Pour shakes into frosty glasses. Take the glasses out of
the freezer as soon as the blending is complete. Then
pour the shake mixture in.
5. Drop a straw into the shake, then enjoy. You can sip a
shake right from the glass but somehow the straw adds
to the flavor and the experience.